Saturday, October 03, 2009

A Brand New Path

This is the first Saturday I not required to work after 4 years plus. I have to tell you that I miss it very much. I can take my sweet time to do things as I wish. A good start. :)

Yesterday was my last day in my ex-company, my colleagues organized a potluck lunch in the office. It was great lunch, we all had fun.. but it was sad in a way too. Few of my friends SMS to ask me do I cry? The answer is No. It was emotional but I did not cry; however, my colleagues did.

Looking forward to the new job, please wish me luck. :) Thank you.

10 comments:

TZ said...

All the best to your new job eh~
hmmm... I also don think Lifebook will cry during the lunch. :p

Lifebook said...

Thank you.. TZ

They are very supportive.. good to miss them

William said...

Cry me a river! If I'm in the area, you must go out lunch with me... I know a nice Jap restaurant at The Pavilion..... :P

Legolas said...

Friday lunch at Pavilion next time, perhaps? And more Saturday outings?

manglish said...

all the best....:)

Twilight Man said...

I bet you cried inside the toilet. Boo boo hoo woo hoo hoo! LOL...

You will do better and enjoy your new job!

Cheryl said...

Definitely a good start kor. never rest for a single saturday.. gosh... so kesian... i never work for Saturdays since i start working. so hang fuk. Never mind, new start liao... so Saturday follow ur mei to pasar and outing lo...

Chris said...

All the best in ur new job ya...

Alex said...

All the best in the new job!!!!

Gratitude said...

Hope it's all smooth-sailing for you now onwards! ^_^
+Ant+