Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bank2Hell..

After 3 phone conversations in a day, the bank, M2Hell, not even had a record of my office address. Now, am not sure when I will received the package from them. Sign!! The customer service is super poor.

As usual the conversation:

Customer Service: "Do you remember who you talk with previously?"
Me: "Do I really need to remember their name? Can they give me a fake name?"
Customer Service: ".... "

Customer Service: "There is no record shown you called previously?"
Me: "Are you telling me your company always missing record?"
Customer Service: "No.. I did not mean that...."

Me: "Can I speak to your supervisor?"
Customer Service: "All of them are busy at the moment, Can I ask them to call you back?"
Me: "How many supervisors in the office?"
Customer Service: "All of them are busy at the moment, Can I ask them to call you back?"
Me: "Hello, I asked are they in the office?"
Customer Service: "None"

Finally, I just told them to cancel the shipment and forget on the package. Wasting my time.. :)

4 comments:

manglish said...

hahahahhaha.......speechless....ehhh which bank har?

William said...

Maybank? Forget about it la.

said...

ooppps~ then wat's inside the package? u r not gonna get it or wat?

C'est la vie said...

Wah, really that bad oh. 3 times no record? O_O~ You have made the right decision.