Sunday, August 03, 2008

Where am I heading now

I am turning into my mid age soon.. very very soon. Have been going some though on what, where, when, which, and how in my life.

I got to admit that I am not as aggressive in work for the past 2 years (after my late mother passed away) I hardly working for overtime. I leave the office to the dot everyday. Not much complaints on the current job anyway, if I excluded the political issues in the company. Should I stay in this company longer?

Some friends asked me why I still very pamper my brothers even they are an adult now. They have to know our family history to get the answer. We, the family, been through many hardships together which built a strong bone among our brother and sister hood. I don't think I can stand here with their support. Am I suppose to let them create their own world / kingdom?

Health.. A very important topic. I have been facing some food eating disorder lately... either I ate too much or too little. Don't think this is healthy.. should start control my diet. Have been thinking to sign up for gym after getting a new job offer. Is it a good idea? or maybe I should focus of getting my eating habit back to normal first?

A friend told me that I have a "great love". Always put others ahead of ourselves.. Am I? Maybe I just try be nice?

Further studies.. I have been put this on hold for ages. Maybe when other things moving on track first.. the job, the personal life, blah blah blah...

5 comments:

Mervin Lee said...

I think you put yourself before others, especially your siblings. It's very good to hear you have strong ties with your brothers and sisters. I am sorry to hear the demise of your late mother.. must be very traumatic experience to you. Anyways, don't worry so much... Life goes on and I hope you will have a great happy life... life should be simple, life should be filled with great love (大愛) and with family n good friends...

:D

Fable Frog said...

hmmm lately many of us have thoughts on our own live... It's a phase we have to go thru' again and again~ phuh!

Legolas said...

You are a very nice person. But like they say, nice person die young. So you have to learn to be evil sometimes. It's necessary to survive in this world.

J.L said...

never be a 100% good guy in this world. You will be bully by other or being take advantage.

Have to be evil sometimes. If not, very hard to survive nowsday

Las montañas said...

go join a gym; exercise does you alot of good. makes you relaxed and more positive mood.