Thursday, April 17, 2008

Work, work, ... and work

I have to consider to change my working habit in this company. As my portfolio has increase every month, I have to adjust my working patent to accommodate those works. .. sien.

First, I have dedicate more task out to my staffs. I am always tied up with meeting. The meeting is always running longer than planned because lost of focus and no decision made... Waste of time.. If they don't have any point to contribute, please don't call for a meeting.

Second, time to discuss with my superior on hire new staff to take care the new area. My department is lean; most of them already multitasking.

Third, manage my vendor. If I have a choice, I will fire them.. I'm so sick of dealing with the unprofessional company.

.... I have so many complaint.. Good news is I have a job interview next week, so looking forward and wish me luck. :)

I need a vacation ... who willing to sponsor my vacation leh?? anyone??

No comments: