Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Blogosphere's Most Evil Bachelors


Bachelor No:
.888

Name: Mr. Devil (with a small angle heart) a.k.a. Leng Chai.. LOL.. :P

Occupation: GWM - General Work Manager

Age: 36

Zodiac: Virgo

Fave Hangout: Home sweet home.

Talent: Scolding people to get thing done

3 things you can't live without
Books, High Speed Internet Connection, and Skin Care for aging

What is the sweetest thing a guy/girl has done for you?
A Christmas tree with lots of US 100.. :)

The most daredevil thing I've ever done is...
Trash a Christmas tree few days before Christmas day.

What’s one thing you’re glad you’ve outgrown?
Say "NO" to reject unnecessary work or request.

Your biggest mistake is...
Getting involve in a wrong relation for 8 years for not understanding my sexuality.

Which actor would play you in a movie about your life?
None. I am the best actor for myself.

Why do women / men...
so complicated. Can't we have a simple life and little fun sometime?

If you were a product, how would your advertising campaign read?
Turn around and run as fast as you can to save your life.

And to the people I tag:
You, who read my blog. :)

5 comments:

Shake Trees said...

if love can be simple like loving koalas. hehehe...

Seth said...

hmm... think that would be make love less interesting huh

but the biggest mistake thingies really is a bummer huh.....

Jason said...

Someone gave you a Christmas tree with USD??

savante said...

Ooh tell us about your wrong relationship.

Sam said...

I don't think turn around and run away fast when I see you. :P