Thursday, August 24, 2006

Home Cooked Meal

It is a far and unreachable for me by now as my recently lost. I can’t remember when the last time I have. Since I am the only son who always station away from her, and plus she hardly cook nowadays. I only remember the last time was 3 years ago during CNY. I am a person not fancy on food; however, I like the way she cooked.

Yesterday, my friend sends me a sms which remind me of her.

“Because my mom actually cooks everyday and if not for special people or occasions, I actually prefer to eat at home.”

Good for him and I hope he will keep it this way forever..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i work and study in KL for about > 5 years,hometown in ipoh. work is too busy,i rarely go back home.if u ask me,i miss my mum's cooking vey very much. i do cook once for a while when it's not so tired after work,and eat alone.

chris