Monday, April 30, 2012

A Heavy Question in A Off Day...

Taking advantage of public holiday tomorrow, I took today off to obtain an extended weekend of 4 days.   I have to get break from my extreme work life.  This also giving time for me to do some inner soul searching.   The big question is "What do I really want in life?"

In different age, we have a different priority in our life.   I have change mine many times over the years; however, it is always switch between relationship (love), career (money), and  health (a better life).   Difference phases of my life have different need.   Now, what do I need? 

Perhaps a relationship will help at this moment, a person to hold my hand and guide me to the light.   Errr, but this will also come with side effect of I don't handle the relationship well.  Remember, I have out of this for almost 10 years now, I have no confident on myself can take care the another party feeling in a good manner.

A step down level from my career?   This will be last resource in many cases,  I can't afford to have another one as I already did one before.  A great impact in career path, as I still feel the negative impact until today.

Guess this is too heavy for an off day..  I should let this rest for today and tomorrow..


No comments: