Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My boss and I

Conversation with my boss..

Me: I am not sure about my future in the company for the next 3 years.
Him: Am not the future teller, unable to tell you what happen next. I also unable to tell what will happen to me the next day..
Me: . ...

-------

Him: We never fire any of our employee even they are under perform.. for example the stupid marketing managers. I talk to you because you are worth it..
on my mind, what are you talking about, compare them and me?

-------

6 comments:

TZ said...

dude... opportunities comes and go ... since you have made up your mind ... go ahead and give your new job a try :p

All the best to your new career eh~

savante said...

You're leaving so forget about him :) And come over here!

William said...

He obviously makes it up as he goes. Someone unpredictable.

But he obviously thinks highly of you.

MrBunnyBan said...

They should have offered to pay you more!

Pluboy2 said...

William: I will disagree with you on that statement.. It's the same situation when my ex-boss in IKANO talks to me..

It's not "worth it or not", but rather, "I'm warning you" kind of situation..

Johnny Ong said...

as he cant even tell abt his own future, what made u think he call determine his staff's future hehe