Monday, August 24, 2009

2 Worlds in A Day.

Yesterday was a busy day. House chores in the morning and 2 lunches.

First, my long time best friend's baby full moon party. He held the event at 1World Hotel. I got to say once a friend got married, we are naturally split into the difference category. Most of the guest were married with children. Hardly see myself fitted into this kind of event. Estimated 150 guests and half of them are children. You have to picture yourself seat in a table with people seat around you talking about baby, parenthood, and family. I just stayed for 1 hour .. the max I could handle in a day.

Running late for my second lunch dated. My ex-colleague tried to match me with her best friend.. ha ha.. anyway, need to play along. Most of them are beautify, intelligent, successful in their own way; however, single. Having great time bitching on the ex-company, travel and foods.

5 comments:

dheep said...

maybe u can drop a question or two as well, for example:

-do you know any single guys? etc etc. haha

MrBunnyBan said...

Lol! Beautiful, intelligent, successful girls normally want successful guys too. I can imagine the girl must be trying hard to woo you...

Lifebook said...

refer to my post G?Y.. those are their comments. :P

TZ said...

It's a hint... need to get marry. First, it's the fullmoon luncheon, then the match maker luncheon. Dude, don't forget to invite me if you get marry :)

Chris said...

haha.... so how;s the match?