Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I am sorry, we have communication issue here.

Is a big corporate normally less co-operation between departments? This is how I felt in the current company. I hardly know people in other departments. Unlike my previous company, I basically know who and who.

In general, I felt the current division I work in is lacking of leadership. They still maintain the same old process for the past n years. Everything is in a box. It could be challenge for open the box. Are they ready for the changes will be other big questions?

Being a risk taker, I have planned to introduce new solution in different stages when they are ready; however, I have to do my homework first and plan out the master plan.

7 comments:

C'est la vie said...

wow, you wanna implement new plans for the new company. It's a big step to take. Good luck with that. :)

William said...

They will resist all change!

[SK] said...

the difference between a small company and a big corporation, bonds and blocks..

TZ said...

Since it has been there for years... just be careful when you open up the carpet to sweep... There must be so too much dust under the carpet... especially if you are so soooo sensitive with dust... :p

Legolas said...

I can only say there will be some who will resist you with all their might. That's just how people are, they don't like to change.

manglish said...

big move.....all the best :)

said...

all da best :)