Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Work - My Boss

I have the feeling that my immediate superior is trusting me more by day. The private and confidential documents are starting stacking on my table. The daily meeting with him getting long until I am avoiding to step into his office because the meeting will last at least an hour. He always carried away by his thought which not related to the topic. :(

It is a blessing that I have a good boss. Who is very supportive in what I am doing. Make my life simple in my work place and less pressure. Am I lucky? Yes, I am.

7 comments:

Legolas said...

Then you shouldn't leave the company mah.

William said...

Lencongan's are bad... come back, come back... :P

Chris said...

Yeah, a good n understanding boss is very important.

deeperanddeeper said...

good and supportive bosses are rare. happiness in a workplace is mostly determined by who you work for... i wish i have a good bos...

[SK] said...

a good boss, supportive subordinates and helpful peers are all equally important.. glad that you have a good boss..

Lifebook said...

legolas: Maybe I know too much and getting tired with the politic.

william: Come back?

chris and deeperanddeeper: Totally agreed!!

[sk]: I am double lucky, my subordinates are very supportive. however, my peers are so so only.

Jason said...

Em... that means you're worthy to the company?